Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Physio Savvy - Is pain interrupting your sleep?
JUST FEEL :( EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:16 am by Physio-Savvy

» for all Egyptians!!!
JUST FEEL :( EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:39 pm by 2anrip

» Follow instructions
JUST FEEL :( EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:17 am by 2anrip

» ICU BOOK (2007)
JUST FEEL :( EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:13 pm by Amerenda

» Hello! Your neighbourhood physiotherapist here
JUST FEEL :( EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:19 pm by Physio-Savvy

» Ozone Therapy
JUST FEEL :( EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:56 pm by nicolejohn

» AAOS Atlas of Orthoses and Assistive Devices, 4th Edition
JUST FEEL :( EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 pm by f4fm

» Adverse effectsof therapy
JUST FEEL :( EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:02 pm by 2anrip

» Everybody talks about what jobs do you do?
JUST FEEL :( EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 am by liyuqingru

Keywords

Top posters

-Mental-Jihad- (1374)
JUST FEEL :( Bar_leftJUST FEEL :( BarJUST FEEL :( Bar_right 
A.Omar(Admin) (946)
Abd ALLAH (803)
esraa elnady (669)
Karim Elalfy (504)
Fajr Al-Islam (465)
H.Bader (436)
Zied bin thabet Scientifi (383)
Tarek S. Saleh (306)
ِANEN (246)

5 posters

JUST FEEL :(

A.Omar(Admin)
    A.Omar(Admin)
    administrator
    administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 946
    Registration date : 2007-10-21

JUST FEEL :( Empty JUST FEEL :(

Post by A.Omar(Admin) Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:21 pm

there is no comment just see the ppt.

download

JUST FEEL :( Empty Re: JUST FEEL :(

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:41 pm

really it`s great vedio,,Gozetom khaeraa

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:33 pm

concerning ,,the title

haw do your feelings represent,,Do you care with it in your life?????do you stop your thinking ((in life matters,,study,,job,,interestes,,))just to feel to feel your mother in your house,,your father in his work or who travelled to get money for you to feel your sisters,,brothers,,friends,,muslims all over the world ,,haw they live,,haw they suffer,,haw Allah protected you from suffering or occupation like them???????????

i`ve question,,really**don`t know it`s answer
    if you feel something regarding certain issue,,either it`s related to or /not related to you and your feeling doesn`t cope
    with the reality,,and the surrounding,,and may the
    thing it self which you feel attack you and hurt you every day ,,and they all advice you and say,,the only exit to let your thought,,to return back to reality,,
    what `ll be your reaction???Do you think there`s limit to our dreams????or as dr"-Amr khaled said((Let dreams live in your brain and heart ,,not to loss hope and waitr till it become "truth"between your hands

ex))some one who is so carless,,impolite,,so bad
    ((this is his reputation))between pepole but you feel him very good one ,,something push him to be like that ,,but he is good not only good but civilization won`t be achieved without his hands,,,,,,,,,,,

ex
    if you walk in certain road,,which is so difficult,,filled with withdrawls,,all people warned you from contiuing,,but you `ve deep true feeling this way `ll lead you to your goal

ex
    If you`re afraid of certain job you ,,,you feels it`s not good ,,you`ve to leave it&God isn`t satisfied with you by working in it,,sharing those people,,but all people((religiousmen inbetween them))supports them

these were just examples to reveal the concept of diversion between your deep feeling concerning certain issue in your life&and reality,,haw to make sure they are not delusions that trouble your heart and mind???????with consideration whenever you return back to God you become insisted on your feeling and situation*****what will you do????will you let your conscience,,your feelings and concepts lead you only and migrate the reality????and close your eyes away from the surrounding till ........God ensure your concepts???
    haw to differantiate these concepts,,directions,,feelings from God or evil????Allah,,won`t let evil dislead you....isn`t it???Allah won`t hurt you????Allah saied
    أناعند ظن عبدى بى
    haw could you control your dream of( building)till getting out of desert????????????haw cold you close your eyes inorder not to see (light )till existing out of darkness?????????haw could you tolerate these dreams which fight you every time to get out to reality,,and for sorry,,the reality and all the living creatures attack &worn you from continouing????????

pause
    To be or not to be continoued

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 am

why no one answered?????
    cause you don`t want 2 say the truth.....isn`t it????which is well apparent,,{that there is no space here to feel even to feel your self not the surrounding as well,,even to feel your close relatives,,parents,,brothers,,sisters,,friends in god,,yes,,really this is the truth
    why do you accept keeping this silence????don`t you `ve tongues,,our you don`t feel how to feel???naw,,i knew the truth,,what `s delusions,,they`re what we feel.,,cause we `ve no time or space,,or qualifications ,, and if we`ve just to feel our selves
    there is no space even minor 2 feel,,we should,,no we must be like stones,,not be affected by tear drops or the rains descend on or nearby us.........shouldn`t we???even to feel the patient you treat everday
    no dreams built on feelings,,cause there`s no feeling from the start,,you must accept,,no you all as humanbeings actually believe in it ...i hear you
    those type of dreams could be converted in to reality only there ,, in{Paradise}not here....so cancel every thing...no kill it in your mind,,in side your heart,,in front of your eyes,,try to accept the surrounding,,,that you`r wrong you live in imaginatory picture which `ve no relation 2 our true life ,,it`s apicture didn`t and won`t exceed this level to be interested by vision only,,,but couldn`t be vision,,,here you live to loss not to find there where there `s true life {in Paradise}you can live to find as this Doniaa is site of exam,,loss not,,more
    naw,,you must erase this word from your "life dictionary"{Feeling} i `ll do .....no ican`t do,,,forgive me (will you share me???}didn`t you push me to do that?????naw will you withdrawl????is it our promise
    you must sacrifice???it`s so easy......as you`re still here in Aldoniaa...but bywhich thing will you sacify??? by your feelings to let your body alive???or by your body health to let your feelings alive????difficult choice....isnit it???but it seems so easy for some persons{like my brother}who i`m really proud with him in front of all the world and i thank God during out my life for this bless to have brother like him (he sacrificed with his job although he`s in great need to it as young man begin building his life )for hospitalization beside my sick bedridden father in order not to disrupt us"as his sblings"**and told me
    المهم يكون ربنا راضى وحتى لو تركت مستقبلى كله وكيانى كله مش مهم المهم ربنا وبعدين ربنا عنده خزائن كل شىء ومش هيضيعنى أصلى ماليش غيره وبكره لما يحاسبنى على والدى هاقوله إيه وانتم ماينفعش تضحوا يبقه اضحى أنا؟؟؟؟؟؟

i swear by god he`s just said that 2 me,,so sacrifing is too easy for some people...isn`t it???haw bad am i???? to see that lesson in front of my eyes and still keeping,,holding my dream....which is for sure pieace of failure ,,he told me that,,he told me he didn`t want me ,,he`ll choose other person who is better than me and he could trust cause iam filled with defects which he hate((he=my dream in imaginatory life in relation to reality))
    what`s your opinion in sacrifaction???? do you support me???yes,,for sure all human beings support me in waiving my dream of feeling or my feeling dream....No differance
    it`s our prolem from the start,,so we deserve these results
    if our hearts are clear enough it for sure will get the message and efficiently & know our feelings are truth or delusions.....isn`t it????yes,,the problem in recieving not in sending....this is the truth that this way,,isn`t the truth,,,although that,,i still holding it and i won`t dispense it till my dream kill me cause i couldn`t kill it,,if you please till him icouldn`t forget him ,,and won`t,,,please ask him to forgive me for holding it,,i`ll wait to meet him,,achieve it there in paradise,,i swear by god,,willingly.................i won`t hurt it or you further more

not to forget me in your praying,,,,please

cause i love you my brothers,,sisters,,you all in God my {guardian} ,,,,

Not 2 forget these Ayayt

أفمن وعدناه وعدنا حسنا فهو لاقيه كمن متعناه متع الحياة
    الدنيا ثم هو يوم القيامة من المحضرين))القصص61

آلم أحسب الناس ان يتركوا أن يقولوا آمنا وهم لايفتنون))العنكبوت 1

ومن الناس من يقول آمنا بالله فإذا أوذى فى الله جعل فتنة الناس كعذاب الله ولئن جاء نصر من ربك ليقولن إنا كنا معكم أوليس الله بأعلم بما فى صدور العالمين))
    العنكبوت10

ثم ردوا إلى الله مولاهم الحق آلا له الحكم وهو أسرع الحاسبيــــــــــن

i think this is the end,,,won`t be continued

أستودعكم الله الذى لاتضيع ودائعه

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:15 am

My exact dream in the past,, naw and during out my

life is,,,(n.B)Allah Alkarim won`t deprive me or you

from achieving our dreams ,,regarding it doesn`t

anger God,,,, **

[b]Martyrdom

and i won`t change or give up achieving

my dream
    ,,where,,haw,,when,,by what??????????

i don`t know but,,

Alhabeb Mohamed doded us who hope to be

martyr Allah `ll give him the reward of( martyrdom)

even if he died on his bed

naw,,,,dear lovers,,not to let time ,,,bypass

without locating your "dream"feel it

well,,struggle,,not to forget it during out your life

to achieve it,,[u]Willingly[/u]

Astawdekom allah

[/b]

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:54 pm

i forgot to tell you the truth why((my dream of martyrdom))hate me ,,leave,,shose other Abd 2 continue or start with
    ((cause,,i don`t deserve it))this is the truth,,so dear siblings from the start try to locate your dreams ,,according 2 your qualifications,,abilities,,in order not to let them leave you ,,struggle but ,,i swear even if i don`t deserve,,i won`t forget it here or in the true life,,i`ll live by,, with ,,and 2 it ,,if i failed here,,won`t loss hope in AlKARIM there,,willingly>(but please keep me in your praying to success here or there and God support us))let your dream deeply connected with God satiety ,,deal with it as ((human being))respect it or him,,not to deny or let days forget you it,, and whom failed one time not to loss hope in standing up,,struggle again

[b]dream won`t die till you proceed him,,and die,,but it`s easily to escape,,,withdrawl from your heart,,mind,,,if you forgot it,,the more you hold your dream..........the more it advance in to reality

Not 2 forget((Islam))is the religion of peace and feeling.....remember what Alhabeb Mohamed said((who doesn`t care about other muslims matters doesn`t
    consider muslim))so,,,direct your feelings toward
    helping the other muslims even if all the surrounding
    attacked you

remmember[/b]:-ALLAH able 2 keep you present Always in your dream`s mind and heart and let it wait for you,, even if you `re away in site ,,,and able 2 let it in your mind and heart even if it`s away and so far and difficult 2 be reached just,,if you believe in your God`s mercy,,abilities
    ((ALKARIM))لايعجزه شىء فى الأرض ولا فى السماء

[b][b] won`t be continoued]

Astwdekom Allah
    ya Ahl alganah

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:57 am

[center]

sorry,,although,,i emphasized not to talk again in this matter((dreams in relatin 2 reality))i`ll change my promise just in trial 2 divert,,avoid God torment i`m big liar
    (Martyrdom)isn`t the only,,best dream & hope in my life..................it`s****God Alkarim know
    i am not that good,,like it seemsby this(dream)
    i`m evil walking up on 2 legs here in Doniaa 2 hurt people & spoil in the wide universe of God
    tomorrow,,when God ask you about me and give the chance 4 every person i hurt "here in donia"to revenge from me for his rights that i stool or about Alamana that i promised you to keep in my responasabilitie,,and i waste it((please tell God those words that i said,,Aksamto Alaekom by god not 2 forget))i acknowledge in front of you and all the universe i`m guilty,,big liar if really,,i wish 2 be (martyr) actually god would give me it even by ((miracle))but
    who claim something wrong about his relation with God,,our messages he receive or........... result `ll be so vigrous,,what God said
    ,,فيسحتكـــــــــــــم بعذاب

Not 2 forget that
    we all must believe in,,,
    الإمداد على قدر الإستعداد
    وهمــــــــــــــــــك بقدر ما أهمك

قال رسول الله(
    (
    إن الله ليحمى عبده المؤمن
    من الدنيا كما تمنعون مريضكم الطعام والشراب تخافون عليه الموت))والحمايه بقدر الإيمان

really,,i swear these wards,,`re very vital,,even if it seems trivial,,,rabena yostor

this is my((Garian))2 you all,,this is

((Amanah))God `ll ask you about

and the lover&prophet focused on writing our

((Gardian))and widespread it between people we know

tha`s enough,,words are so tough

keep us in your praying

[b]ASA
    b]

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:57 am

If you please,,
    Aksamto Alikom by God

whom i hurt,,annoy,,or...........

Forgive me tomorrow while standing infront of ALMALEK

Aksamto Alikom
    i,,,and all of us `re too weak,,poor,,

fragile,,,and can`t tolerate just sink in ((Gahanam))

Rabena Youstorna

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:02 pm

ASA
    dear lovers

won`t forget your issues of interest
    {your dreams}during out your life

i`ll do that,,,,i swear i won`t let my ((issue of interest))till death whatever happened,,,what ever surrounding"even nearest persons"attack us
    the withdrawals,,conflicts,which hurt us must increase our advancement toward not away from our(dream)just,,make sure..........you are walking in the right way,,,after that advance,,progress with faith of god mercy,,promise,,,we`ll reach safely,,it`s time factor between,,,you and your dream,,,not to let time extention,,prolongation annoy you or miss or decrease your hold by your hope

GOD Bless US

اللهم أرنا الأشياء على حقيقتها

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:44 pm

forget every thing and

just Remmember
    ALMALEK SPEECH

then,,,,,,,,,,,,,WAIT

ما أصاب من مصيبة إلا
    بإذن الله ومن يؤمن بالله يهد قلبه والله بكل شىء عليم

ومن يتق الله يجعل له مخرجا ويرزقه من حيث لايحتسب ومن يتوكل على الله فهو حسبه إن الله بالغ أمره قد جعل الله لكل
    شىء قدرا

فاصبر إن وعد الله حق ولايستخفنك الذين لايوقنـــــــــــــــــون

وعنت الوجوه للحــــــــــى القيوم وقد خاب من حمــل ظلمـــــــــــــــــــــا

هم درجـــــــــات عند الله والله بصير بما يعملــــــــــــــون

هنالك تبلوا كل نفس ما أسلفت وردوا إلى الله مولاهم الحق آلا له الحكم وهو أسرع الحاسبيــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــن

[color=red]وما كان ربــــــــــــــك نسيــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــا[/color

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:56 pm

that`s enough....................ISN`T IT??????????????

Last edited by the Guilty slave on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:01 pm

that`s enough...................ISN`T IT?????????????

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:15 pm

[color=green]I REPEATED THEM 3 TIMES((although it seems =brown]]pooring))

as ALHABEB MOHAMED when ever need 2 emphasize or focus on any thing he was repeating it 3 time

WON`T BE CONTINOUED

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:21 pm

i repeated them 3 times((which seems pooring))

just cause ALHABEB MOHAMED When ever needed to focus or stresss on certain issue 4 us he was repeating it 3 times

WON`T BE CONTINUED

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:13 am

ASA

hi,,dear loversbe like men,,,not 2 change
    your wards
    hold your issues of interest

willingly,,,will be achieved here or there,,,not to care about (here)focus on(there)....ok]get up not to be shocked,,,,not to abandon your dreams,,,no,,not to abandon your rightssize=24]

i`ll widespread my call to all humanitiy i see the truth whatever it,,haw ,,when,,where,,indifference]
    god bless you &me in you]
    MEETING,,THERE IN TRUE LIFE(PARADISE)ASA

keep your freedom,,hope in god

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:25 am

it deserves from you to hold it moreeeeeeee,,,to struggle HAPPY to keep it in your hand(finger),,mind,,heart
    god will remodel it there,,,not to be sad
    keep or refresh hope,,in your god
    sallam[/size

[promise god naw

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:51 am

أمن يجيب المضطر إذا دعاه ويكشف السوء ويجعلكم خلفاء ف الأرض آإله مع الله Sad Sad Sad

كن واثقا أنه سيجيب مادمت وصلت لحال الإضطرار والإنكسار والتضرع والإفتقار وإفترشت له خدك بالليل وبسطت له قلبك وأسبلت دمعك و....................كن على يقين انه سيجيب إن لم يجب سؤلك سيكشف عنك سوء توابعه وسوء عواقبه عليك ليس هذا فحسب بل سيعقب ابتلاءه لك خلافه ورياده فى أرضه وسعة رزق وبسطه وكرم وعوض ولتتيقن إلتصق باكوادر البشريه وقلب صفح تاريخ سير الصحابه والسلف ستجد سر من وصل ونجح(الإبتلاء)وليكن لك فى سيد الخلق أسوه ما ولم ولن يبتلى على الأرض أحد مثله وما ولم ولن يصل أحد لرفعه ومقربه من االملك مثله*****وحسبك

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:17 am

haw would you behave,,if you can`t realise,,believe or forget certain((Qutes))that irritate & hurt you periodically on their reminding &which insist on destroying you ,,,,,,,,although that they{people}claimed persisted reminding them are the only solution
    ونفس وماسواها فألهمها فجورها وتقواهاذكرن بهذه الآيه الله على لسان د/أحمديسرى كإجبه لسؤال عن عله مرضيه معينه**نحسبه على خير ولانزكى أحدا" على الكريم و جزاه الله عنا وفيه ومنه خيرا وكتبه عنده فى أعلى عليين وأعز به دينه ورزقه وإيانا الإخلاص والفتح وبسطة الرزق فى الصحه والعلم و............آآآآآآآمين

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:37 pm

the important issue,,,,to make sure your disressing &hurting &annoyinng issue isn`t punishment resulting from from his anger from your sins of solitude{emotional sense & applied & or both}
    Sad cry 2 Sad

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:47 am

الحمد لله الذى ما أخذ إلا ليعطى ومامنع إلا ليمنح وماكسر إلا ليجبر وما أخر إلا ليقدم لك الفرح
    الحمد لله الذى أبقى لنا وجها ليسجد له
    وقدما لتسع فى مرضاته ويدا لتعين على مصالح عبيده
    ولسانا ليذكره ويستغفر عن ذنوب صاحبه وعينا تجب بدمعهاماإجترحنا من ذنوب
    الحمد لله كما ينبغى لجلال وجهه وعظيم شأنه

yesterday,,god sent astrange message let me see
    about 4 from {ahl albalaa}in different time &different places who have different massive physical disabilities i can`t tolerate to imagine for awhile to be in their placesalthough that they were walking,,working,,laughing,,praying..........
    haw is the [color=red]size of your {ebtelaa}in comparison to them؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟]
    haw far am i.......??????????

وإن تعدوا نعمة الله لاتحصوها إن الإنسان لظلوم كفار

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:15 am

and tomorrow,,when we all stand in front of GOD ,,i`ll tell him the truth,,i`ll say every thing{god will say,,NO.....NO....NO....,,not to lie you did .....the day of .....at....pm,,,and say....to my slave(name) in...day of...at.....o`clock/pm,,,and hurt......day of......at.....o`clock***Am,,sorry,,i`ll tell god,,they pushed me to do that..,,,sorry as god said

وما كان ربـــــك نسيا
    وكل شىء أحصيناه فى إمام مبين
    وكل أتوه داخريـــــن
    يوم تجد كل نفس ماعملت من خير محضرا وما عملت من سوء تود لو أن بينها وبينه أمدا بعيدا ويحذركم الله نفسه وإلى الله المصير
    يوم لاينفع مال ولابنون إلا من أتى الله بقلب سليم Sad :

( cry 2 Sad :
    you all will be in my place
    ومامنهم من أحد إلا ويحدثه ربه محادثه
    haw and with what will you reply????????
    Sad cry 2 Sad

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:35 am

she asked me(my nafs)
    ((top secret)
    hi,....still you keep????
    is it really,,deserve????
    is that dream your way to paradise & GOD acceptance????
    don`t you need to keep your residual .....which seems to be lost by keeping this hope?????

i felt shyness,,,can`t reply(i thought she is right)wallahy
    that time GOD said
    ((هنالك دعا ذكريا ربه قال ربى هب لى من لدنك ذرية طيبة إنك سميع الدعاء فنادته الملائكه وهو قائم يصلى فى المحراب أن الله يبشرك بيحيى)ليس هذا فحسب بل((مصدقا" بكلمة من الله وسيدا" وحصورا" ونبيا" من الصالحين))صدق الملك

رغم انه وإمرأته عاقر وقد تقطعت بهم الأسباب الماديه والكونيه لهذا الرزق ولكه اليقين من العبد والقدره من الملك لتصريف ما فيه الخير

naw,,let here says what she`d like GOD is right.....GOD IS ALHK,,,,know,,,do,, and feel us the truth,,,regardless realityregardless time factor

what ever the nature of it??????time to achieve????
    the important thing let GOD view the truth for you,,,,not the truth viewed by your nafs

advice

not to keep & hold what GOD viewed it`s not ((right))for you.........plz,,plz,plz,,pllllllllllllz
    concentrate well with GOD messages for you

اللهم أرنا الحق حقا" وأرزقنا إتباعه وأرنا الباطل باطلا وإرزقنا إجتنابه

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:35 pm

it`s too painful,,,,
    too hard
    too aching
    too distressing
    too tormental
    too distressing
    too bitter tasting
    tear drop attractor
    too...................................

to find ur dream,,,ur hope,,,ur isssue of interest attacking & hurting & avoiding & objecting & abandoning you(although you keep it with all your effort,,, mental & emotional & physical abilities and think about paradise ,,,god acceptance with it and draw ,,ur pathway with it,,struggle & face all the surrounding with it not that only,,,but whenever u return back to god asking the truth ,,,god ensures your seeks,,,tell u that u`re right,,,keep it more ))the same time u feel it(ur issue of interest wellcome & encourage &respect or even excuse((it`s decent,,kind like u feel it))& prefer and might hold other rather than you and in front of ur eyes Sad Sad Sad ,,,always renew ur sense of failure,,,destroying

that time......what `d you feel???????????like me Sad Sad or?????

this life is imitation.......isn`t it??????????
    our dreams of building won`t be achieved here.........will it??????

shut up,,,it`s illegal to claim

u `re still here ,,in donia,,,creatures surround you,,,hide it beween ribs((to be raised by ur breath))and that`s enough......

pause
    ahmad hassan

Male
    Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2010-05-16

Post by ahmad hassan Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:07 pm

السلام عليكم

نحن مطالبون بالسعى لا النتيجه
    وايما تكون معوقات الإصلاح فى الارض ليس داعى للنفور من الدنيا
    وسنظل نبتلى ما حيينا وستعسر الدنيا من ان لآخرليختبر الله صدق نيتنا وعزمنا وإخلاص نيتنا له فى السعى و لنفر إليه((ففروا إلى الله ))صدق الله العظيم

والله اعلم
    Karim Elalfy
    Karim Elalfy

Male
    Number of posts : 504
    Registration date : 2007-10-27

Post by Karim Elalfy Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:50 pm

ASA
    ''نحن مطالبون بالسعى لا النتيجه''

Sob7an Allah.
    Allah know how weak we are, so we are only have to focus in our duties,

Jazakom Allah Khairan Dr. Ahmed

I heard that someone could think like that,
    The life may turn from/into 4 events. 1- Gifts(Ne3mah), 2- Obstacles(Ebtlaa), 3- (Obeyness, praying)3ebadah w ta3ah, and 4- (Sins)Ma3sseya w zanb

Accordingly, Allah order you to react in a specific way in each

1- Ne3mah ---- You have to Thank and watch yourself
    2- Ebtlaa ---- You have to be patience and thank
    3- Ta3ah ---- You have to thank and don' depend on that, Forget it
    4- Ma3ssya ---- you have to seek-forgivness(Esteghfar) followed by 3ebadah

Salam

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:40 am